Vivaldi Spring Bracelet in Gold
Inspired by the world-famous masterpiece "The Four Seasons", here's DelBrenna's Vivaldi collection! Elegant and luxurious, it is a reinterpretation of a classic tennis design, that becomes contemporary and unique when made entirely with our signature Links chain. The beauty and lightness of Spring - with its marvelous colors, blooming flowers, clear blue skies, and warm rays of the Sun - is perfectly represented by the colorful array of gemstones we carefully selected for the closing chapter of our Vivaldi collection.
Captivating, intriguing, dazzling: our Vivaldi “Spring” collection is an ode to the Italian elegance, to the abundance of the Baroque style, but also to the beauty of new beginnings and the lively colors of Spring.
- Made in Italy, Handmade Italian Jewelry
- Material: 925 Sterling Silver
- Finish: 24k Yellow Gold over Silver
- Length: bracelet length 6 3/4" plus a 1 1/4" extension (17-20 cm)
- Details: 10 Filary elements crafted from our signature Links chain; swivel clasp; DelBrenna medallion certifies quality Italian craftsmanship.
- Gemstone: Blue Topaz, Citrine (8 mm) Briolette-cut; Peridot, Lab-Grown Tourmaline (8 mm) Brilliant-cut.
Talk directly to the people who hand make our Jewelry
HANDMADE FROM 3 GENERATIONS IN ITALY
Authentic handcrafted jewelry made by the DelBrenna family in Tuscany, Italy. Designed around our exclusive chains.