Petite Piazza Stud Earrings in Gold with Onyx
In Italian, Piazza means "town square." The Piazza is where Italians go to meet, mingle, watch people, and be seen. Even in a small town the piazza buzzes with life and an observant visitor can hear the city’s heartbeat and feel the very soul of Italy. A gentle, healing spirit fills every Piazza because it’s where everyone comes together.
The perfect circle of our Piazza Collection, surrounded by our Iconic Beads Chain, symbolizes the harmony of the Piazza. The flat-cut Onyx gemstone, with its dark and glossy color, matches perfectly with our gold finish and gives this design an aura of timeless elegance. The Piazza collection represents art, simplicity, and humanity and we can’t wait to see it on you!
- Made in Italy, Handmade Italian Jewelry
- Material: 925 Sterling Silver
- Finish: 24k Yellow Gold over Silver
- Size: Petite size, diameter 0.47" (12 mm)
- Gemstone: Onyx, round, cut flat, diameter 0.3" (8 mm)
- Closure: Post with extra-large butterfly back for tactile handling
Talk directly to the people who hand make our Jewelry
HANDMADE FROM 3 GENERATIONS IN ITALY
Authentic handcrafted jewelry made by the DelBrenna family in Tuscany, Italy. Designed around our exclusive chains.